Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Manicure & Only 45 Days To Go...

Seriously, I worked so hard on my new manicure that I had to post it, even though it's not a Monday! Anyways, these nails are so darn cute and I am absolutely in love! Too bad I'll have to take them off by Monday because ::DRUMROLL:: I have a job interview at 10! I don't want to say too much about it since it's not definite and I absolutely don't want to jinx myself, but I really want this job! Please wish me the best of luck, I'll probably need it!

On another note, wedding planning has been going pretty well. We have decided to get cake pops as our favors. The ideas that the vendor and I have worked on together sound like they will work really well and that they will be super cute too. I can't wait to show you guys a sample when it's ready!

With less than seven weeks left before the wedding, there is just so much that still needs to get done. We are getting ready to schedule appointments with all of our vendors just to touch base and make sure that everything will be in order for the big day. Honestly, the only things running through my mind are dollar signs and the amount of money that will be coming out of our accounts. Yes, it makes me more than a little nervous and yes, weddings are SUPER expensive in New York. Anyone that tells you otherwise, is a complete liar! (haha!) Seriously, why can't there be more weekends left? There is just so much to do in so little time!

Last week, I went to my dress fitting on Thursday and like most brides, my dress needed alterations. Unfortunately, alterations will take another month and I won't be able to bring home my dress until the middle of October. Did you know, the alterations costed me a whopping $300?! I don't understand why alterations are not included especially with the hefty price of the wedding dress.

Anyway, I did end up finding my party dress while at the boutique. You know, the dress that I change into during the middle of dinner? Yup, I found it and we were also able to place an order for that at the same time. I still haven't gotten any email notifications of it coming in yet though. Apparently, it should come in around the same time as when my alterations will be done. Hopefully, this dress won't need alterations too. Let's just keep our fingers crossed!

P.S. In case you were interested, I used sephora OPI polishes for most of the manicure. The cute bird stamp is from plate #BM302. You can purchase the plate on Amazon from Bundle Monster. I also used dotting tools for the polka dots and stripes which can be found on Amazon for really cheap too. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment