Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Review - Betsey Johnson Litzas

I'm so excited! These babies came in the mail today! These are the Betsey Johnson Litza boots, size 7 in taupe. They are combat boots with a girly edge, check out the cute ruffle trim! They are very rustic with a vintage look and I couldn't be happier! I'm looking forward to wearing these with tights and dresses this Spring!

I actually ordered these on Sunday and received them today via FedEx. The shipping was super fast and they came in before 3PM as guaranteed. I was fortunate enough to get free next day shipping being a premier customer. Did I mention what a steal I got these boots for on DSW.com (you can find them here)? Being the avid shoe shopper that I am, I had rewards and a free $5 dollar coupon. They were originally $119.95, but I got them for $74.95! Win!

Please note that for these boots, I did order half a size up and I'm so glad that I did. They run a bit narrow and I think they will need to be worn in before they truly are comfortable. Regardless, I do have extra room for toe space and I think they will work out great with thin or thicker socks. They have a cute pink material lining on the inside with a convenient zipper on the side as well. Unlike most combat boots that have back or side zippers, these zipper run smooth and don't get stuck! 

I cannot say enough good things about this boot and am very excited to wear them out. So far wearing them around the house, they seem pretty comfortable! And, for the price that I paid for these, I'd have to say that these were a super good buy and that it cannot be beat! Where else can you get a pair of boots for under $80?

Happy shopping with much love from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment