Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hautelook - Orly Nail Polish Haul!!

Woohoo! Last week, I finally received my Hautelook package in the mail. I ordered on February 8th and I got the package last week on Friday, March 1st. It took a whopping 3 weeks to get my package! I'm assuming that everyone else is willing to wait since they offer such great deals?

Anyway, I went a little bit crazy and ordered a bunch of Orly brand nail polishes. I'm so glad that I did because I am seriously loving them.! The formula is really good. It paints on super smooth and I haven't had any trouble with the brush. The colors are also super opaque, you can get away with painting only one or two coats for a good solid looking finish. The colors that I have shown in the second image are Shockwave with an accented ring finger of Sweet Peacock. 

Today is my fourth day with this manicure on and so far, so good! Both colors still look gorgeous. As a first time Orly user, I'd have to give it a thumbs up in color, quality and price. I got them at a steal! I only spent around $55 including tax and shipping for 6 polishes, 2 nail kits and 1 flash dry drops. I wish I purchased an extra flash dry drops bottle as I did not realize how small it would be! I tested the drops with this current manicure and they are awesome! My nails were actually dried in 15-30 seconds. I couldn't ask for more!

Here is a list of all the things that I purchased for anyone whom is interested. You can follow the image shown and I will have listed  from the bottom to top, left to right the products shown:
  1. Mini Flash Dry Drops - Clear
  2. Smolder
  3. Shockwave
  4. Pink Lemonade
  5. Hailey's Comet - very similar to Mermaid, but has tealish undertone whereas Mermaid is more blue
  6. Mermaid
  7. Dayglow
  8. I Love Nails Valentine's Day - includes Toast the Couple, La Vida Loca, Monroe's Red and Lift the Veil (0.18 fl oz each)
  9. French Manicure Kit - Rose - includes Top to Bottom, White Tips and Bare Rose (0.3 fl oz each
Again, I am very happy with my purchase despite the 3 weeks wait to get the products and I would purchase again!

Happy shopping with love from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment