Monday, March 18, 2013

Manicure Monday - All Fired Up with a Little Bit of Bling

As I have hinted and promised from last week, Manicure Monday! Same color theme as before, but this manicure is holding up much better than the last! Loving the Sally Hansen All Fired Up (think blood orange) and Guilty Pleasure (my all time favorite gold polish!).

It seriously feels like summer on my fingers! Summer cannot come soon enough! Wait, Spring isn't even here and we're expecting snow again in New York today. Bummer!

Anyway, I ordered more studs from Amazon last week, woohoo! I can't wait to get them in the mail to create some more nail art! According to the tracking info, they aren't due in for another week though. Hopefully they come in sooner!

P.S. OH! Forgot to mention that I also used a little bit of black polish to accent the thumb! There was no label on the actual polish, but it did come form my nail kit from Fingr Edge!

Happy Monday with much love from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment